For the 2023/2024 academic year, all public and low-income private primary schools within the EAE school network are hereby invited to nominate pupils from their schools for the “EAE Scholarship Scheme” based on the following criteria:
- Pupils enrolled in public or low-income primary schools within the EAE network of schools.
- Each pupil is expected to be currently enrolled in primary/basic 4 or 5 at the time of the nomination
- A pupil who is economically disadvantaged but has a good academic record
- A pupil who has an interest in sciences.
- A pupil with a good attendance record.
In addition to the above, kindly take note of the following:
- Nominations from schools outside the EAE network of schools will not be considered.
- The following documents are required from all nominated pupils and uploaded through the application portal: birth certificate, passport photograph, the most recent academic result for two previous terms, and a signed letter of recommendation from the school headteacher identifying the pupil as an enrolled member of the school.
NB: all the documents iterated above are to be uploaded as one pdf file.
- All nominated pupils will be required to sit for a qualifying examination on a selected date to be communicated to eligible participants.
- Each school is expected to nominate not more than four (4) pupils with equal gender representation.
- Only participants who meet the required cut-off point will be shortlisted after the qualifying examination.